Kuji Kiri Bundle
Kuji Kiri Choker and Nail Art
The inspiration behind the Kuji Kiri Collection stems from an ancient Taoist spell, a mystical chant that has been inscribed in gold script onto stripes, straps, and collars. The characters speak of a ritual process that encourages the development of the mind, body, and spirit. The message enhances all systems of the human body and empowers individuals holistically. The Kuji Kiri Collection nourishes your soul and helps you become a better person.
- Adjustable signature Kuji Kiri strap with D-ring fastening
- Gold dragon embossed stud and belt loop/tip
- Dynasti engraved metal bar detail
- Chinese script denotes ancient spell
Kuji Kiri Nails
- Set of 10 pieces of reusable press-on nails with 2 additional pieces (spare)
- Comes with extra strong clear adhesive tape, a mini nail file, and a tube of nail glue.
- For size options, you can choose from our range of measurements below
The options above do not suit your personal preference, we can provide customized sizes upon request.
Small Medium Large 1,5,4,5,7 0,4,3,4,6 0,3,2,3,5
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use nail polish remover to get rid of excess oils (optional). Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set it aside in order.
There are two options for applying:
1. ADHESIVE TAPE:
Find the correct size of tapes and place them on the entire nail surface.
Carefully press the nail in the correct position and hold for 10 seconds.
After the application, avoid touching water within the next two hours.
*We recommend this option because the nails can be reused. Extra strong adhesive tapes can last up to 3 - 7 days depending on your daily activities.
2. NAIL GLUE:
File the nails length to short
Press-on nail glue can last up to 3 weeks with cautious (press for 30 secs)
*Please note, the nails will no longer be reusable choosing this option.
How to remove:
HOW TO REMOVE for glued press on nails:
First, cut the nails short
Soak in acetone for 10 mins